


hi Charlly i think this is the agonopterix sp.from NMN.House moth and Glec type?
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
3 comments:
Andy, agree with the Brown (grey?) House Moth, the gelechid probably needs a dorsal view, (as with most moths a photo at right angles to the plane of the wing is best for IDs).I don't see enough agonopterix spp. to be sure of the other.
I see you found the BGM site, if you post them there I'm sure you'll get a response usually from micro guru Mike Wall.
Actually I think that gelechid type is Blastobasis lacticolella and the agonopterix could well be arenella, like the one we had at CB earlier this year.
i aint found how to load on to BGM yet,but will have a go when i get time,Cheers
Post a Comment