Hi all, below are the moths that I caught on Friday night which seemed a really good night or at least plenty in the trap. The only one I thought I had managed to identify turned out to be very wrong so I will post here and look them up for future ref after you guys give me a clue!! lol Here we are then:










5 comments:
Brown silver line second from bottom - saw a few at Blake Dean so hope that is right! lol
common marbled carpet at bottom?
3rd from bottom .......
Ingrailed Clay
Silver Ground Carpet
Small Angle shades
Heart and dart
Scalloped hazel
no idea
Cheers Andy, have put a new photo on of the top one - right at the bottom of the post . Also not sure on the one between the silver ground carpet and the small angle shades?
Nice pictures. I always admire moths since a long time a go. Do you write a book about them, too?
Post a Comment