Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
4 comments:
Hi Andy
Apart from its colour it looks a dead ringer for Ruby Tiger. Might be worth putting it up on UK moths to see what others think
Paul I agree Ruby Tiger butas you say the colour is all wrong.......
Hi Andy
I did Google search for Ruby Tiger images and spotted a few cats that look similar if not quite as white coloured as yours for example see the one at
http://www.glaucus.org.uk/Moths.html
You will need to scroll down the page to find it
Interesting ,I thought when I found it ,it was going to be an easy one..but the link looks pretty close...
Post a Comment