A couple to check ?
I think this one could be a Twin-spot Plume (but never id'd one before so might be wrong !)
Baffled by this one and been trawling the books and can't seem to get it. I didn't get chance to measure it - (medium size! maybe 16 - 20mm) I was wondering about the white dots on the lower outer edge of the forewing and the dark dots higher up though this seems to fit a few species.
Now wondering if it could be between Dusky Brocade or Confused
Now wondering if it could be between Dusky Brocade or Confused
In addition to the two above
Small Magpie x 2
Bright-line Brown-eye x 1
Green Arches x 1
Light Brown Apple Moth x 2
Eudonia - (probably lacustrata ?) x 2
Buff Arches x 1
Green Oak Tortrix x 1
Small Fan-foot x 1
Snout x 1
Dark Arches x 1
Purple Clay x 1
Common Marbled Carpet x 1
Marbled Minor agg x 1
Marbled Beauty x 1
Small Angle Shades x 1
Peppered Moth x 1
Garden Pebble x 1 (new one)
Beautiful Golden Y x 2
I wonder how long I will get new moths with such regularity - but it's really good. Just need some sleep !!zzzzzz
1 comment:
few years yet dave......
Post a Comment