20th Aug - Mixenden plantation - Speckled Wood x 7, Small White x 2.
20th Aug - Hunter Hill - Small Heath x 5, Speckled Wood x 1, Large White x 1, Small Copper x 3, Peacock x 1, Small White x 4.
20th Aug - Cars Beck (lower end of Ogden golf course) - Fox Moth caterpillar x 1, Small Heath x 1, Small White x 2, Speckled Wood x 2.
20th Aug - Lee Mount - Speckled Wood x 1, Red Admiral x 1, Large White x 1, Small White x 2.
21st Aug - Lee Mount - Speckled Wood x 1, Comma x 1, Red Admiral x 1, Large White x 2, Small White x 2, Green-veined White x 1, Purple Hairstreak x 2 over oak tree in back garden late afternoon
21st Aug - Fly Flatts north end - Fox Moth caterpillar x 1 on track down to reservoir.
Also Haworth's Minor x 2 on ragwort
All recent records also went on the Big Butterfly Count website but I have all the records if you need them Andy.
Strangely, I've not had many G-v Whites this time as I usually seem to get more of them than Small Whites !
Tuesday, 21 August 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wall Brown today at Ringstone ..Pete Smith (thanks pete)
Good selection , I have just downloaded the butterfly app on my phone,,,,, seems to work a treat....
Post a Comment