6 x Blastobasis sp.
4 x Marbled Beauties.
I've just spent two and a half hours trying to ID some of the below. After a while most moths tend to look the same, brown. I have to come clean, I've been struggling with concentration for a little while. It's not very pleasant for Anne or myself. I hope it just a glitch.
Snout.
Small Fan Foot Wave
& Marbled Beauty.
I think I have the correct ID for the next one, these things always trip me up.
Agriphila tristella.
I thought the next was an Udea lutealis, but now, I don't think it is.
ID Needed.
The last moth caused me the most trouble. It's a descent photo and the moth has to be easy to recognise, (for others). I've given up and am off to bed. 9 pm and I am worn out.
ID needed.





No comments:
Post a Comment