

These are the two posts Ive been sugaring in pixie wood,If you go in before dusk you will easily spot them.These is a sallow in the far north corner in full bloom as well.Unfortunatly I am working so I hope its a good outing.
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
3 comments:
Will have to give this one a miss, thanks for invite though.
charlie, shall we meet at 6.15 near the hospital as usual?
Winston
Do we have Brians details. I could pick him up
Winston
Yep, that'll be great, cheers Winston.
I'm sure at the right times, sallowing is a great way of mothing, but does anyone know of anybody that's actually been successful at it. I've never ever seen a photo of a moth nectaring on sallow yet quite a few people have recommended it!
Post a Comment