Small Fan-footed Wave x 2
Large Yellow Underwing x 14
Small Rivulet x 1
Swallowtail Moth x 1
Common Lutestring x 1 (well I'm pretty sure that what it was) 2 photos below in different poses
Brimstone Moth x 1
Purple Bar x 1 (new one)
Marbled Beauty x 1
Willow Beauty x 1
Smoky Wainscott x 1 - I think as not too clued up on Wainscotts yet!... photo below
Clay x 1 - pretty sure that is it (photo below) as been looking through all the Wainscotts today then latched on to this one
Scarce Silver-lines x 1
Plain Golden Y x 1
Least Yellow Undwerwing x 1
Eudonias x 5
unidentified 'wave' x1
Don't hesitate to correct any id'd below !
Smoky Wainscott
Clay
unidentified small 'wave'
Common Lutestring - this is the same moth in different poses above and below
Purple Bar - best photo I could get in the trap
2 comments:
Lovely photos.
Try Small Fan Foot Wave for the third Dave 70.013 BF1702
Small Fan-footed Wave Idaea biselata
Post a Comment