Not sure about this small Pug (wing length 10mm)
This is the same pug as above. (The colour looks different, from the flash I think, but it is the same - in reality it did look grey rather than brownish)
This is the same pug as above. (The colour looks different, from the flash I think, but it is the same - in reality it did look grey rather than brownish)
July High-flyer
Six-striped Rustic
Also
Lesser Broad-Bordered Yellow Undewing x 4
Large Yellow Underwing x 9
Dark Arches x 3
Dunbar x 2
Brimstone x 1
Chequered Fruit-tree Tortrix x 1

5 comments:
Is there any Juniper near you house Dave.??
One very small Juniper and a few other cupressus and that's about it.
Looks a bit like Juniper Pug...but not sure..have you still got it.??
No it left the trap this morning as I opened it.
Dave, bottom one is indeed Square-spot Rustic. I'd be thinking Ling Pug, but they are tricky.
Post a Comment