Moths trapped 20th - 25th April 2009
Pale Pinion 5
V-pug 1
Small Quaker 1
Brindled Pug 13
Hebrew Character 8
Clouded Drab 4
Common Quaker 14
Purple Thorn 1
Early Tooth-striped 5
Double-striped Pug 1
Unknown Pug 2
Early Thorn 1
Total 56
Winston
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
pretty good that Winston, been a bit quite up here this last week
here's what I've had for the 22nd to 29th
Early Grey 11
Hebrew Character 11
Common Quaker 6
Small Quaker 1
Double Striped Pug 3
PURPLE THORN........YESSSSSSSSSSS
Garden Carpet 2
V-Pug 1
Scalloped Hazel 1
not bad for April here
Martyn
Nice thing the Purple thorn
great stuff Martyn
Winston
Nice selection of moths,what date was the Scalloped Hazel and were there 5 individual Pale Pinions or the same one returning,??/
Andy - I suspect it was the same one. certainly on 3 nights as it never moved!
winston
The Scalloped Hazel was on 28th April, a good three weeks earlier than any I've had before
Martyn
And the earliest by 1 day in Calderdale.
Post a Comment