Hope identification is correct.....
Common Pug
Small Phoenix
Spectacle
Spectacle
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
2 comments:
Ran the trap for the first time last night , collecting for Chris doing a talk at Ogden. Peach Blossom , Small Magpie , Pale Tussock , Ingrailed Clay , Bright line Brown eye , Spectacle ,Common Swift , Diamond backed Moth , Scalloped hazel , Green Pug , Common Pug and Freyers Pug...
I spoke with Chris this morning. He sounded well pleased with the collection you had for him.
I had quite a few moths last night but not gone through the photos yet as been at Ringstone doing repairs to the hide. I might need some help with one or two !!!
Post a Comment