Thursday, 13 August 2020

Lee Mount - 13th August

 Busy night again with a lot in and around the trap this morning. A few micro's to work through in due course. I'll wait for a wet day.

Any help with this one. It looks impaired but it flies very well as it came back two nights running. I can't work it out !! Looks a bit dark for Neglected Rustic.

Square -spot Rustic - unless proven otherwise 


Purple Thorn on Buddleia


Scarce Silver-lines 

Three of these which I suspect are Trachycera advenella (other book suggest them as Acrobasis advenella)


5 comments:

Edward Evans said...

The top one looks like a Neglected Rustic but you'd have to send it to CF by email since it is Grade 3 and beaten up.
I think you meant Scarce Silver Lines not Green.

David Sutcliffe said...

Ah yes - mixed up my words, thanks.

Edward Evans said...

CF confirmed Square Spot Rustic??

AndyC said...

I would say SSR , Neglected are not that scarce round here.....

AndyC said...

Not so sure now I have had a closer look....