FW 9mm!
IT FITS!
I am awaiting confirmation but just look!
![]() |
| POSSIBLE THYME PUG!!!! |
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
![]() |
| POSSIBLE THYME PUG!!!! |
19 comments:
Has it gone for the chop..??
I'm afraid not but CF is on further opinions right now.
I have sent it to the moth guru..will get back to you...
Sorry pug guru
Cheers Andy, with CF and Bro Hancock and poss. others if agreed we should have a good supportive bunch!
The only thing is , do we have wild Thyme and limestone..it looks bang on to me but do they ever get imported on cultivated thyme..Its a beauty all the same and a Nat scarce B..??
Andy, I spoke to Peachy steve who knows it at pecket well,,, the BSBI map shows it in SE01(the Rishworth, Ripponden, and Marsden square so there are probabilities it could be unknown but <5 miles from here.
Andy,, have y heard back from Bri Hancock??
No one on my terrace has Thyme. Apart from a very young plant from two years ago in my garden.
Yes Nat Scarce B
Not yet but will let you know asap
Thanks a lot andy
Nothing as yet but a few comment are ...
1 a bit out of Thyme Oug flight time
2 Could be a triple Spotted..!!
3 Golden Rod
Did you look at the underwing, get your trap on tonight and try and catch it again....
I'll wait for CF. Ok. We will see.
The obvious spot is too small on those two species...
I agree but I am just putting what other people think...I think its more the distribution and flight time...It looks pretty fresh to me..!!
Is this from BH or others???
others.
Andy... Check your inbox,,, in addition please forward me BH's response...
Post a Comment