Monday, 10 August 2020

Stainland.

 My first Blastobasis adustella of the season.


Blastobasis adustella

After my little paddy yesterday, about the rubbish new Blogger interface, it's worked perfectly today. I didn't do anything differently to yesterday. I've noticed that Gmail's new spellchecker is wonderful - sometimes. At others, is seems to revert to the old, poor one. Occasionally, it isn't available at all. I'm glad this is the age of computers. Come Google, sort it out.

3 comments:

David Sutcliffe said...

Pleased you got sorted Gordon.

Edward Evans said...

Indeed!

Anonymous said...

Thank you both. Actually, I think it was Googles that wasn't working correctly.

Yesterday, I was working on the laptop and it died. I spent an hour trying to restore it, to no avail. I took it in for repair and they had to reinstall Windows 10! So I lost the last things I'd done and not had chance to backup. That's life. I have the machine back now and I'm fighting Win 10, and making it do what I want, not what MicroSoft wants. There is so much stuff for turn off to prevent the machine from sending half your life story to them. That's before you start populating it with your own software.

I have one or two moths from last night to post, again they will have to wait a short while.