Wednesday, 26 August 2020

test from email

Wall from Ringstone (AT) on 24th. No it won't add Alan's photo from the phone. ....

Never mind it's a lot simpler from the camera via computer so here's another Wall from this afternoon on Hays Lane, Mixenden. Great butterflies - well I like them !


Wall


4 comments:

Gordon Jackson said...

Sorry Dave, there is no image. I had a lot of trouble a few years ago, trying to send images in text from am Android phone. Eventually I found out that the facility is not turned on on their phones even though it can do it, how stupid!

Or of course, you just may have forgotten to attach the image to the email, I'm really good at doing just that.

David Sutcliffe said...

Thanks Gordon - I did attach the image (double checked the sent item on the phone). I'll try again sometime. I also have problems transferring phone shots to the computer and I only had the shot on the phone. Cheers Gordon. David

Gordon Jackson said...

Hi, all I can suggest, not being with you and seeing what's going on, is that you type your problems in to a browser, (Google, or Bing etc.) Include your windows version and your phone make. See what you can find. If you have a problem, there will be 100's more online with the same problem, and a soultion too, hopefully!.

I'm wary of forums, they tend to have a LOT of idiots who know nothing but suggest answers. Worse, are the fools who write and say, "No idea, I don't have that phone." Why damm well post then? SIGH.

Hope this helps

David Sutcliffe said...

Thanks Gordon - I like your sense of humour .... ta