Trapped last night in the garden...
Shuttle Shaped Dart x6
Phoenix
Brimstone moth (yay finally one in the trap in the morning)
Large Yellow Underwing x12
Antler Moth
Bird Cheey Ermine x5
Mother of Pearl
Snout
Common Carpet
Common Rustic x3
Trachycera advenella
Marbled Beauty
and of couse a few more I am still trying to ID. Have we passed into the part of the season where the easy to ID moths have all gone and now I am faced with a plethora of brown/grey/similar moths?
Butterfly records for garden for today
Large White x8
Green Veined White x6
Small White x2
Comma x1
Gatekeeper x1
Holly Blue x1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am planning a to run the trap at ogden in that area of billberry and stunted oak sometime soon ,,,,do i have to let anyone know.?
Drop me an email to countryside@calderdale.gov.uk with details of times and dates and we should be okay.
Post a Comment