Before I found a population here in Rishworth, there was only one record of the Marbled White Spot from June 2010 at Knott Wood in H. Bridge. I have totalled up my numbers and they are as follows:
Between 2nd June and 25th June I recorded 19 individuals.
For an out of date distribution map search in Google: Yorkshire Moths Marbled White Spot.
I welcome anyone to attach a up to date distribution map on this post.
Edit: I found this up to date map: https://species.nbnatlas.org/species/NHMSYS0021144484
Sunday, 12 July 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A great series of records , I pretty sure all the maps went down a couple of years ago and have not been updated yet...Have you got the Atlas ? I can post a pic of that map..?? (page 284)Its defo on the increase north...we could get Silver Hook ......its very close now..!!
I dont have the atlas, looked at it on NHBS website though! lol
yes post it, you are welcome to
NHBS does not show Brian's record , but the Atlas does..?/ I will post later..
Cheers Andy
Post a Comment