Thursday, 23 July 2020

Stainland..

 As I was photographic the moths below, one was flying round my head. It settled on the wall by my side. As soon as I got the camera foused, it flew off. It was a Purple Thorn.

2 x Marbled Beauties. (No photos).
1 x Common White Wave.
1 x Udea Prunalis TBC.

The Common White Wave looks very fresh, unlike the poor old thing I posted before. Anne actually said it was a very pretty moth. She's come a long way, from the days when she used to run away from them, I'm glad to say.

Common White Wave.

I really struggled with the next moth. My best guess is Udea Prunalis. The other Udea p.It's worn, which didn't help. I've had here have been very plain and drab. I'm very happy to be corrected.

 Udea Prunalis TBC.

 




1 comment:

AndyC said...

yes i agree with U P...