
Latticed Heath
Hi all,I am planning a trip back to Cunnery wood this thursday the 16th July all welcome and one on the 25th( sat)July ,location to be confirmed.If any one has any ideas on where to go please leave a comment below.
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
7 comments:
Thursday may be ok Andy
What about Cromwell bottom?
Yes Cromwell Bottom is a good idea.
Andy
Should be able to join you on Thursday, 9.45pm or so.
Also we will be doing a bit of clearing in Cunnery Wood on Thursday (just making the paths more accessible and sorting out some of the top areas of the site). It should not affect the areas around the trapping site.
I will have to give thurs a miss unfortunately .im hoping il have time to set heath trap up at ramsden clough and collect it fri morning.have a great night Bri.
Hmm,,, rain forecast! for thu. can't do sat. Win
Neither any good for us I'm afraid
I think the weather on Thurs evening looks the best night this week.?
Post a Comment