Double Dart
what's the status of this Moth locally? I'm going to keep it over night if anyone would like to see it, it's a bit lively and hard to get a decent photo of
Puss Moth
Dark Spectacle
I've also had this Plain Golden Y?, which is a bit odd, the markings on the wing join together instead of being seperate, if you know what I mean. I had 3 the other night and this one looked really perculiar, is this normal variation in this species.
3 comments:
I carnt find any recent records for DDart but I am sure there is an old record or two in Cllinson(which I carnt find at the mo).It has been a very good month indeed,lets hope July is as good.
Collinson (1969) records double dart as 'abundant at both light and sugar'
Hi Martyn,double dart,s one i aint seen,or puss moth come to that,good stuff.
Post a Comment